LED Tube T8 High Output 18W 120cm
Professional LED Tube T8 with very high performance LED source (170lm/W)
|Size mm||∅ 26×1198|
24,99 € VAT included
LED Tube 170 lumen/Watt and over 3000 lumen
LED Tube T8 High Output series represents the highest level of the LED technological progress. Thanks to an extraordinary level of efficiency up to 170 lumens per Watt (version with transparent lens), these LED tubes are able to brilliantly exceed the performance of fluorescent tubes (neon) with high brightness, ensuring a very strong saving. The pure aluminum heat sink ensures the long life of this new generation LED tubes.
Direct replacement of High Output fluorescent tubes from 60W
LED Tube T8 HO is a product that can replace the old 60W neon tubes, thus ensuring an extraordinary saving of more than 72%. In addition, this range of high-efficiency pipes is designed for indirect lighting (for example, if it is necessary to install the product in a plasterboard ceiling) and for lighting large spaces. In any case it is possible to enjoy the maximum power of these LED neon lights (over 3000 lumens) with minimal energy absorption.
Warm white, neutral white or cool daylight?
The 18W T8 HO LED Tube is presented in three color temperatures expressed in Kelvin degrees: warm white, neutral white and cool white.
The warm white temperature gives the rooms a more welcoming and relaxed atmosphere and is perfect, for example, for the lighting of restaurants, hotels, shops and spas.
The neutral white temperature gives greater brightness and raises the levels of attention, making it particularly suitable for lighting studies, offices and work areas.
The cool daylight temperature leads to a further increase in brightness and stimulates reactivity: it is the ideal choice for warehouses, laboratories, logistics areas and spaces where precision activities are carried out.
- 5 year warranty
- Supply voltage: 100-240V AC
- Energy savings of over 72% compared to a 60W HO neon
- Rapidity and simplicity of installation: T8 tube compatible with all systems equipped with G13 connection
- Very high lumens (> 170 lm/W)
- No maintenance costs due to exceptional durability (≥50,000 hours)
- 120cm 18W T8 tube with pure aluminum heat sink and integrated professional driver
- Two-pin rotary connectors with safety lock
- Light without UV and infrared rays
- 120cm T8 tube suitable for intensive use