LED Inground 5W – Walkable UplightChoose an option:
|CCT||Lumen lm||Efficiency lm/W||Beam angle|
|3000K (Warm white)||550||110||30||€38.99|
|4000K (Neutral white)||600||120||30||€38.99|
|3000K (Warm white)||550||110||60||€38.99|
|4000K (Neutral white)||600||120||60||€38.99|
|Size mm||∅ 140×55|
|CCT||3000K (Warm white)|
|Shape||Round & Fixed|
|Base||Recessed (uplight), Recessed (wall)|
Outdoor walkable 5W LED uplight: excellent and high performance materials
LED inground 5W is an extremely versatile and compact recessed uplight made of high quality materials (stainless steel AISI 314, aluminum and tempered glass) and designed to be recessed outside (on the ground or on the wall).
With this 5W uplight it is possible to create light paths or guarantee the correct lighting of the outdoor areas that one wishes to illuminate, all in an efficient and elegant way. The product has five LED Chip on Board of 110 lm / W (3000K version) or 120 lm / W (4000K version). The protection level is equal to IP67 and the width of the light beam is 60°. The reduced dimensions of this outdoor uplight also ensure an easy installation.
Warm white or neutral white light?
This outdoor light is available in two color temperatures expressed in Kelvin degrees, one warm white and the other neutral white.
Warm white temperatures are suitable for applications in which warm colors dominate and where a golden and welcoming atmosphere is desired; the neutral white temperature instead gives a greater brightness and is more suitable in applications where cold colors dominate.
- 3 year warranty
- Supply voltage: 12-24V DC
- Energy savings up to 80%
- No need maintenance
- Compact dimensions
- Outdoor 5W LED uplight in AISI 314 steel, aluminum and tempered glass
- Equipped with 1 Chip On Board diode for an optimal lighting performance
- Outdoor LED uplight with integrated driver
- Light without UV and infrared rays
- Suitable for intensive use
- IP67: totally protected against the penetration of solid bodies and dust – protected against immersion in temporary water for 30 minutes at 1 meter depth