LED Bulb 8W dimmable
Dimmable bulb with die-cast aluminum body, stereoscopic LED source and transparent protection glass
|CCT||Lumen lm||Efficiency lm/W|
|3000K (Warm white)||470||59||€6.1|
|4000K (Neutral white)||490||61||€6.1|
|Size mm||∅ 60×120|
|CCT||4000K (Neutral white)|
8W E27 LED Bulb with StereoteQ+ Technology
Dimmable E27 LED Bulb: high efficiency
This 8W E27 LED bulb is not only synonymous with design and reliability, but also with superior light performance. The ability to adjust the intensity of the luminous flux using the special integrated professional driver makes this lamp even more efficient and adaptable to the most varied needs. The product is equipped with a high-performance chip, capable of ensuring stable performance over time.
Warm white light or neutral white?
LED BULB 8W is available in two color temperatures expressed in Kelvin degrees, one warm white (3000K) and the other neutral white (4000K).
The warm white temperature gives the rooms a more welcoming atmosphere, while the neutral white temperature gives greater brightness and elevates attention levels.
Energy saving and care for the environment
These E27 bulbs do not contain toxic materials such as mercury and therefore comply with the European RoHS directive, which has limited the use of certain harmful substances in electrical and electronic equipment. Choosing this product means enjoying significant energy savings and contributing to a responsible reduction of CO2 emissions into the environment, as well as favoring products that are safe for human health.
- Power supply voltage: 220-240V AC
- Energy savings up to 80%
- Compatibility with the most popular dimmers
- E27 dimmable 8W LED bulb equipped with integrated professional driver for adjusting the luminous flux
- Ease of replacement using the E27 screw connection
- No maintenance required
- Lighting body in pure aluminum and glass with an essential and modern design
- 8W E27 LED bulb with patented StereoteQ+ technology
- Light free of UV and infrared rays
- Suitable for intensive use